Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ponds Dual Eye Therapy - UV Cream



I'm currently in the process of reviewing this product.

I heard alot of talk about Kylie Minogue using it to keep her free of aging and getting bags and dark circles under her eyes, so i thought it was worth a shot!

Everything i've tried in the past has never worked on reducing the appearence of my dark circles - no matter how much i use it so i'm experimenting with this and doing a before and after shot so you can see if it actually works.

The cream contains two sections - the pink cream for the upper eyelid and the white cream for the under eyes.

The skin around the eyes feels lovely and soft after application so this is a first plus!

I've attached my 'before' shot - yuck! check out those dark circles!

UPDATE: 1 week after application - the circles around the eyes are not so much as reduced but they do look 'lighter' - will update again in week to check for more changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment