Sunday, June 27, 2010

Primark Makeup


Don't think that just because your product is coming from 'Primarni' its going to be crap... no way!

I absolutely love primarks 'Beautiful' and 'Opia' makeup range.

Cheap as chips and half of their stuff is just as good as the expensive stuff.

I especially love the dark circle concelear, gorgeous pink blush and the mascara by beautiful! the colours don't fade and the makeup looks gorgeous on.

The fake bake cream and body shimmers are super good, cant beat a bit of fake tan for when your going out!

The lotions and creams are absolutely amazing, by far my favourite things in there. My absolute favourite is their strawberry and their coconut body lotions! and for £1, there is no way you can go wrong!

Another must have from primark is the nail polishes!

The quality of them is so good and i much prefer there lovely bright colours to other more expensive shop colours.

I'm a HUGE primark fan! and absolutely love their bargains.

I will update with a range of my primark products and review and photograph them for you so you can see the quality of them!

I wish they did a smell sensor through the computer so i could show you the gorgeous smelling body lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment